Reliable storing at low temperature
Vibocold now launches a new GLT freezer, for the storage of the primary demands from the Covid-19 vaccines. The GLT can handle the Moderna vaccine, which requires a temperature down to -20° C while the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine needs as low as -70° C. The new GLT freezer from Vibocold can cover the demands from both vaccines and can operate all the way from -20° C to -70° C.
The important features are:
• Used by universities, hospitals and research institutes for long term storing of blood, skin cells, DNA, organs and vaccines.
• Digital controller with potential free contact (which makes it possible to connect it to an external alarm)
• Top-quality freezer, well tested and reliable, with a limited need for service - developed from similar products that have been in the market for 15 years
• Less complex technology – only one compressor, where most others have two compressors
• Lowest footprint- due to the single compressor system, the external size of the freezer is very low
Contact regarding the GLT product.
For international customers outside of Denmark please contact:
Søren Keller Thomsen
International Key Account Manager
Direct Phone: +45 87 50 34 06
Mobile: +45 40 78 61 44